2 Earth House 2023
I Ching Personal Astrology
The Lo Shu square with number 5 in the middle stars the same, this is the base Lo Shu that is permanent and does not move. Each of the 9 principal stars move around the Lo Shu square every year. Each year holds a specific essence that influences you for that time period. Knowing which house you are in for the year helps you understand what to expect and how to use the yearly influences to raise potential.
Which house does your I Ching astrology star occupy during the:
- 9 years cycles
- 9 month cycles
- 9 day cycles
The largest impact is the year house. You can also calculate month per month for emotions and health, and day by day for the essence of the day.
4 Yin Wood Lo Shu Year
1 Water Principal Star – is in the – 2 Earth House
- The house of preparation.
- Late summer.
- The link between winter and spring Lo Shu numbers.
- A good time for planning, building networks and relationships.
- Stay focused on planning, avoid getting carried away with a project.
- Avoid starting anything new or instigating new projects.
- The year carries over some of the stillness and stagnation from the previous water year.
- Can feel isolated and cut off from the world.
- A slow financial year.
- Stomach, take care acidic foods, blood sugar, worry, suspicion, empathy and sympathy.
- Encourage lymph system activation with exercise to help move on from earth stagnation.