Flying Stars 2023
Classical Feng Shui
The new Feng Shui year begins on the 4th February 2023, in line with the Chinese solar year, Li Chun, the first day of Spring. 2023 is governed by the yin water Rabbit and the number 4 yin wood Lo Shu number. Every year the visiting Flying Stars move sector bringing a new influence into each cardinal sector in the property and with this comes a change in the natal Flying Stars blueprint. On this day the Annual Afflictions also move around the Lo Shu square, changing the favourable and unfavourable sectors when considering construction and ground breaking in 2023. Read more about these 2023 Feng Shui influences here.
Personalised 2023 Analysis
Assess your property using the 2023 Feng Shui influences, available wherever you live in the world. This service provides a mini analysis of your plot and property, showing where the favourable and unfavourable sectors are in your home over the coming year. This survey uses the annual flying stars and the annual affliction calculations.
Annual Visiting Stars 2023 – The 4 Yin Wood Year
4 Star – Centre - Favourable
- The 4 Wood Star is associated with education, study, academia.
9 Star – North - Favourable
- The 9 Fire Star, is associated with expansion, promotion, recognition and new beginnings.
7 Star – North East - Unfavourable
- The 7 Metal Star is known as the broken soldier or fighting Star. Associated with loss, burglary, accidents, gossip, back stabbing, deception and high emotions. Robbery can mean anything from people using your things, using your time to the extreme of theft itself. Take care with external doors and windows in this sector for the year.
2 Star – East - Unfavourable
- The 2 Earth Star that brings health problems and illness to this sector, relating to stomach, respiration conditions and health issues. Not suited to where you sleep, rest, cook or spend time in.
3 Star – South East - Unfavourable
- The 3 Wood Star is associated with arguments, stress, lawsuits, legal problems, raised tempers and conflict.
8 Star – South - Favourable
- The 8 Earth Star is seen as the most beneficial of flying stars, associates with wealth, income, finance, transactions and business.
1 Star – South West - Favourable
- The 1 Water Star is known for personal growth, reputation, recognition and development.
6 Star – West - Favourable
- The 6 Metal Star, is known as the military Star associated with power, authority, career, politicians, leadership and strength.
5 Star – North West - Unfavourable
- The 5 Yellow Star. A difficult star that can be weakened using the Metal Element. This sector should be quiet, peaceful, free of clutter and limiting construction or ground breaking, with little activity for the year. Use a five prong metal wind chime to dissipate the effects.
This webpage gives a basic level of understanding of the annual visiting flying stars. A deeper level of Classical Feng Shui considers the annual visiting stars influence on the natal flying star chart. Each sector holds a combination of stars, from the permanent Eight Mansions and the master Lo Shu square, to the flying stars of the current fate period. An analysis of the combined elements is conducted to see whether the visiting stars activate potential in the natal blueprint, or cause troublesome influences in the natal blueprint. This forms part of a full Feng Shui survey.