- Business property owners.
- Business lease hold property owners.
- Sole traders.
- Small businesses.
- Businesses within a property of multiple business occupation.
- Properties for single commercial use or dual commercial and residential use.
- Prospective new lease on a new business premises.
The cost of the survey is per type of business property. Choose from the drop down list. This survey is suited to any type of business whether one floor of a building to an entire complex with grounds. If your property type is not shown in the drop down menu, please contact me for a customised quotation.
* Please choose an accurate representation of your property. On receipt of the floor plans, further charges will apply if there is a difference between the survey purchased and the property. Thank you.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTY CLASSICAL FENG SHUI ANALYSIS:
- Exterior Form (Mountain, Tiger, Dragon, Phoenix)
- Interior Form
- Building Shape (Late Heaven Trigrams)
- Plot Shape (Early Heaven Trigrams)
- The Five Element Theory the landscape, property and plot.
- 8 Mansions House Kua
- Palace to the Front Door
- Front Door Element
- Natal Flying Stars
- Annual Visiting Stars
- Annual Afflictions
- The Five Element Theory, interior layout, element cycle analysis and colour schemes.
The majority of Feng Shui compass methods change over time, this forecast will help you manipulate the property in line with the time period changes, knowing how to be in the right place at the right time.
* Hotmail / Live Email Addresses *
For those who use a hotmail / live email address, please add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist. Without adding our email to your whitelist this may cause our reply emails to be sent into your junk folder, or they may not reach you at all. It is only the hotmail / live domain that have this permanent error due to restrictions at hotmail. Thank you.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Compass e.g. camping compass that can give an accurate single degree of measurement.
- Materials, measuring tape, graph paper to draw a floor plan.
- High resolution camera or smartphone.
- Access to the internet, email and a .PDF file viewer.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH A REMOTE – ONLINE SURVEY:
- Stage 1 – Interior and Exterior Floor and Plot Plans
- Follow the .pdf instructions to draw scaled plans.
- Please provide either your own hand drawn plans or architect CAD drawings.
- Stage 2 – Photos
- Take photographs of the interior and exterior.
- Stage 3 – Questionnaire
- Complete the questionnaire.
- Stage 4 – Upload to the Cloud
- Stage 4– Compass Measurements
- Follow the .pdf instructions to take accurate compass measurements at specific point on the property.
- Stage 6 – Additional Info
- Further photos or compass measurements may be requested.
- Stage 7 – My Analysis
- Lead time 3 weeks (dated from receipt of accurate documents requested).
- Your .pdf report will be uploaded to the Cloud.
- Stage 8 – 1 Hour Post Report Review
- Your chance to ask me questions via Zoom after reading the report.
- Stage 9 – Remote Support
- Email support service for two months (dated from receipt of the report).
- Payment only via PayPal (you do not need an account and can pay as a guest via debit or credit card).
- You must have access to email and be able to open/view digital .pdf files on your computer.
- No physical printed products/documents are provided.
- No on-site meetings or face to face appointments are included.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and clarity of the floor plans, photographs and compass measurements that you take.
- You need internet access to be able to use our Cloud storage for sharing files.
- All sales of this product are final. No cancellations or refunds are permitted due to the personalised/custom nature of this service.
- Zoom appointment bookings for the post report review require 24 hours notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
- Missed appointments or requests to cancel or change your appointment within 24 hours are not permitted and will result in loss of this part of the service.
- By purchasing this analysis you are in agreement of the terms outlined on this webpage as well as on the online survey terms and conditions.
- We are based in the UK and governed by UK jurisdiction.