- Prospective home buyers
- Prospective new lease on a new business premises
- Self builders
The cost of the survey is per type of residential property. Choose from the drop down list. This survey is suited to any type of residence, from a studio flat without exterior grounds/plot up to a large detached house with multiple floors and a large garden. If your property type is not shown in the drop down menu, please contact me for a customised quotation.
* Please note bedrooms converted into an office or another function, even storage/junk are still classed as bedrooms. Please choose an accurate representation of your home. On receipt of the floor plans, further charges will apply if there is a difference between the survey purchased and the property. Thank you.
THIS HOME BUYER CLASSICAL FENG SHUI ANALYSIS INCLUDES:
- Exterior Form (Mountain, Tiger, Dragon, Phoenix)
- Building Shape (Late Heaven Trigrams)
- Plot Shape (Early Heaven Trigrams)
This survey does not include interior form analysis as it is expected for the property to be empty. The building form will be analysed. This survey also does not include the 2024 annual visiting stars or the 2024 annual afflictions, as these are temporary stars that are not analysed when buying a property. The permanent stars and period natal stars will be analysed as these hold more influence. If you would prefer to receive a full home survey for a property that you are buying, please use this link.
* Hotmail / Live Email Addresses *
For those who use a hotmail / live email address, please add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your whitelist. Without adding our email to your whitelist this may cause our reply emails to be sent into your junk folder, or they may not reach you at all. It is only the hotmail / live domain that have this permanent error due to restrictions at hotmail. Thank you.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Compass e.g. camping compass that can give an accurate single degree of measurement.
- High resolution camera or smartphone.
- Access to the internet, email and a .PDF file viewer.
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH A REMOTE – ONLINE SURVEY:
- Stage 1 – Interior and Exterior Floor Plans
- Please send a copy of the architect or estate agent floor plans via email. These must be to scale.
- Stage 2 – Photos
- Take photographs of the exterior. Provide photographs of the exterior and interior from the sale listing.
- Stage 3 – Questionnaire
- Complete the questionnaire.
- Stage 4 – Upload to the Cloud
- Stage 4– Compass Measurements
- Follow the .pdf instructions to take accurate compass measurements at a specific point on the property, usually at the rear of the building.
- Stage 6 – Additional Info
- Further photos or compass measurements may be requested.
- Stage 7 – My Analysis
- Lead time 3 weeks (dated from receipt of accurate documents requested).
- Your .pdf report will be uploaded to the cloud.
- Stage 8 – 1 Hour Post Report Review
- Your chance to ask me questions via Zoom after reading the report.
- Payment only via PayPal (you do not need an account and can pay as a guest via debit or credit card).
- You must have access to email and be able to open/view digital .pdf files on your computer.
- No physical printed products/documents are provided.
- No on-site meetings or face to face appointments are included.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and clarity of the floor plans, photographs and compass measurements that you take.
- You need internet access to be able to use our Cloud storage for sharing files.
- All sales of this product are final. No cancellations or refunds are permitted due to the personalised/custom nature of this service.
- Zoom appointment bookings for the post report review require 24 hours notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
- Missed appointments or requests to cancel or change your appointment within 24 hours are not permitted and will result in loss of this part of the service.
- By purchasing this analysis you are in agreement of the terms outlined on this webpage as well as on the online survey terms and conditions.
- We are based in the UK and governed by UK jurisdiction.