What I am not
- I am not an entertainer, magician, life coach, counsellor, or clairvoyant.
What I won’t do
- Make promises about results
- Use fear to guide you
- Use cold reading
- Promote or endorse Feng Shui products
Services I do not offer
- 3 Gate Chi or Black Hat Feng Shui (simplified version of traditional Feng Shui)
- Space clearing
- Geopathic stress
What I will do
- Use traditional Feng Shui as a tool for environment and property analysis.
- Take my time to observe and analyse your property and surroundings
- Ask you for as little personal information as possible (avoiding any bias)
- Write an in-depth report covering each of the methods I use
- Explain Feng Shui in logical terms so that anyone can understand it
- Discuss any issues and offer practical advice
- Be transparent about what I do
- Act at all times with integrity and inline with professional codes of conduct
- Committed to continual professional development
- Current enhanced DBS (criminal records check) dated 2018
- I have a working knowledge of safe-guarding adults
- I comply with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
The Classical Feng Shui Methods I Use
- Exterior Form (Mountain, Tiger, Dragon, Phoenix)
- Interior Form
- Building Shape (Late Heaven Trigrams)
- Plot Shape (Early Heaven Trigrams)
- The Five Element Theory the landscape, property and plot.
- 8 Mansions House Kua
- Palace to the Front Door
- Front Door Element
- Xuan Kong Flying Stars
- Annual Visiting Stars
- Annual Afflictions
- The Five Element Theory, interior layout, element cycle analysis and colour schemes.
The majority of Feng Shui compass methods change over time, this forecast will help you manipulate the property in line with the time period changes, knowing how to be in the right place at the right time.