The Annual Afflictions 2021
Classical Feng Shui
The new Feng Shui year begins on the 3th February 2021, in line with the Chinese solar year, Li Chun, the first day of Spring. The four annual afflictions change sectors and stay in one position for the year. These locations are important when considering ground breaking, construction and noisy activity in your plot and property.
The Annual Afflictions in practice. This example shows a residential plot and property. Once the site mountain and site facing compass degree measurements have been taken and noted on the plans, the annual affliction locations for 2021 can be over-laid.
Recommendations for this plot and property
- For 2021 the front door is not located in one of the annual afflictions which is favourable.
- The back door is located in East, where the Three Killings reside for the year.
- It is advised to avoid slamming the back door during 2021.
- Keep the North East room where the Grand Duke resides quiet for the year.
- Keep the South West room where the Year Breaker resides quiet for the year.
- Within the shaded coloured areas avoid:
- Any new construction.
- Ground breaking, digging, demolition, maintenance in the exterior/interior.
- Renovations, remodelling, decoration in the interior.
- Noisy activities, disturbance, clutter, untidiness.
- This applies to the rear patio area which contains both the the Three Killings (green) and the Five Yellow (yellow) for 2021.
For the South East - Five Yellow Star (yellow) sectors:
- As this sector falls within the exterior, the effects are weaker.
- Place a metal object by the external plot wall, and or within the home by the door that faces towards the South East sector.