6 Yang Metal House 2023
I Ching Personal Astrology
The Lo Shu square with number 5 in the middle stars the same, this is the base Lo Shu that is permanent and does not move. Each of the 9 principal stars move around the Lo Shu square every year. Each year holds a specific essence that influences you for that time period. Knowing which house you are in for the year helps you understand what to expect and how to use the yearly influences to raise potential.
Which house does your I Ching astrology star occupy during the:
- 9 years cycles
- 9 month cycles
- 9 day cycles
The largest impact is the year house. You can also calculate month per month for emotions and health, and day by day for the essence of the day.
4 Yin Wood Lo Shu Year
5 Earth Principal Star – is in the – 6 Yang Metal House
- The house of potential.
- You prosper in this house from what you have planted previously.
- A time to harvest.
- A time to travel.
- Can be prosperous financially, for career and promotion.
- The hous where you wear the trousers and take on the role of the boss.
- You may feel full of confidence, focused and clear headed.
- Take care as things can come back from the past whether positive or negative.
- Avoid loaning money.
- Be careful not to upset other people as you may come across critical and full of yourself.
- You may feel like you are being taken more seriously or recognised for your efforts.
- Consider taking planned time out for rest and recovery.
- Avoid over tiring yourself.
- Stay flexible as metal can be too rigid and inflexible.
- Lungs, colds, coughs, respiration, bones/joints.