4 Yin Wood House 2024
I Ching Personal Astrology
Find out the annual influence in your Lo Shu astrology chart for 2024. Each of the 9 principal stars move around the base Lo Shu square every year. You can calculate what your principal star is using your date of birth from this page. Each year holds a specific essence that influences the principal star for that time period. Knowing which house you are in for the year helps you understand what to expect and where to find potential. This is not astrology similar to Western astrology where predictions are made. Instead each year holds different associations, so that you can work with the yearly influence rather than against it. The largest influence on your principal star is the year house that star occupies for the year. You can also calculate month per month for emotions and health, and day by day for the essence of the day.
4 Yin Wood Lo Shu Year
2 Earth Wood Principal Star – is in the – 4 Yin Wood House
- The house of blossoming growth.
- Late spring.
- Everything may happen at once, like the essence of late spring coming into bloom.
- What you have sown over the last three years will begin to fruit, whether positive or negative.
- You may be dashing around this year.
- Can be unstable as fast moving.
- Can make rash decisions.
- You may continue to feel full of enthusiasm.
- You may feel that life is enhanced or exaggerated.
- Stay grounded this year.
- Take time to centre yourself and return to yourself.
- Stay focused on the goals you have planned and worked towards.
- Avoid getting carried away and being reckless.
- Take care not to become scatty and unorganised.
- You may burn out if going too fast.
- Gallbladder, the balancing/calming organ, being calm is strength, impatience is weakness.
- The 2 earth principal number is in an insulting cycle with the 4 yin wood house.
- This means the negative influences can be heightened for the year from the clash.
- The 4 yin wood house is also in a controlling cycle with the 2 earth principal number.
- This means the positive influences may be compressed during the year.
- Wood controls earth. If the wood element is too powerful, it has the ability to overpower and destroy earth. With just the right amount of wood, you can control earth. Too little wood and earth can become over dominant. It is all about balance.
- The controlling cycle and the insulting cycle do not happen simultaneously. A weak element can be affected by the element it controls.