The Three Killings
THE 'SAN SHA' ANNUAL AFFLICTION
In February every year the three killings star moves to a new cardinal sector. It is seen as unfavourable during activities such as ground breaking, construction and noise within your plot and property. The three killings star is known to be the most severe of the annual afflictions.
For this sector avoid:
• New constructions that sit in this sector within the plot
• Renovations to buildings that sit in this sector within the plot
• Ground breaking, digging, demolition, maintenance in the exterior/interior
• Renovations, remodelling, decoration in the interior
• Noisy activities, disturbance, clutter, untidiness
The three ‘killings’ are robbery (finances), calamity (health) and the year (people). Associated negative effects if this sector is disturbed are: financial difficulty, misfortune, accidents, illness, poor communication, theft, arguments and legal issues.
When seated avoid sitting with your back towards the three killings direction either at the dining table, sofa or office desk.
The centre of this annual affliction is always located in the North, South, East, or West. The affliction covers one whole sector and the two surrounding mountains.
2021 Three Killings
- North East 3, East 1, 2, 3, South East 1 Mountains
- 52.5 to 154.5 degrees